32 Hobart Cres. is located in the Ottawa (Nepean) community of
Trend-Arlington, which lies east of Cedarview Rd or Hwy 416 and
west of Greenbank Rd. The neighbourhood is only accessible from
Greenbank Rd south of Baseline Rd and north of Hunt Club West. View the vicinity and regional
page to get an orientation. Our phone number
is (613) 820-5585.
The directions – start here!
If you know the way to Greenbank Rd, just use the local directions
page instead of this page.
assumes you are driving from the Champlain Bridge, otherwise refer
to the more
comprehensive route directions and maps at
The vicinity and regional
maps page is useful in following these
These directions below
incorporate useful nearby land marking information not
provided by other online map/direction sources. In any case, the usual driving
any specified address
and 32 Hobart Cres. are also available
Note that Google maps erroneously
thinks 32 is near 40.
to 32 Hobart Cres from the Champlain Bridge
- On the Champlain Bridge stay the in the right lane as you
approach the Ottawa end of the bridge
- Before the traffic lights, keep right to exit onto the
Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway
- Follow the parkway. It turns left (south) away from the
river and passes under an overpass
- Keep right to exit and merge onto Carling Avenue (westbound)
- Within the next few blocks on Carling
Avenue move over to the left through lane
- Just past the Richmond Rd intersection, take one of the left
turn lanes onto Pinecrest Rd (south)
- Pinecrest Rd magically becomes Greenbank Rd
as you pass over Queensway Hwy 417
- You pass traffic lights at Iris, Lisa, Baseline Rd
and another one at Harrison St. (right side) & Ashgrove Cr (left
- Pass under the (one and only) overpass on
Greenbank Rd (It's for a railway.)
- At the next traffic lights, turn right onto Banner Rd
- If you come to Greenbank Square shopping center on the
right, you missed Banner Rd three intersections before!
- Continue on Banner Rd past the stop and a left
bend. It becomes McClellan Rd and narrows
after Paula Cr
After Cramer Cr (left side) and Grady Cr (right side), Hobart Cr. is
a right turn off of McClellan Rd.
- If you reach a stop sign while on McClellan
Rd, you just passed Hobart!
32 is the 2nd driveway past the 2nd right curve of Hobart. Welcome!
- If the driveway is full, street parking is
legal only on side opposite 32
32 Hobart Cres to Champlain Bridge
Facing the street, from the driveway turn
the end of Hobart, turn left onto McClellan Rd. (i.e.
- A shorter alternative: facing the street, from the
driveway turn right instead, at end of Hobart, turn
left onto Jansen, at end of Jansen, turn right
onto Grady, at end of Grady turn left onto McClellan
(i.e. right-left right-left)
- Continue on McClellan, it widens and becomes Banner Rd.,
pass a right curve and a stop sign.
- Banner ends at the traffic lights. Turn left (north) onto
- Head past major intersection at Baseline Rd and pass over Queensway
- Approaching Richmond Rd stay in the right lane and turn right
onto Richmond Rd.
- Stay in the right lane approaching Carling Ave. and turn right
onto Carling Ave.
- Stay in the right lane.
Note that you happen to be following the red
maple leaf on blue signs.
- Just past Lincoln Fields/Heights Galleria (at
Connaught) the right lane almost seems to
end before the bridge.
Regardless,stay in the right lane following the
maple leaf sign as you take the blind right exit onto
(aka Sir John A. Macdonald)
- The Parkway will take you to the intersection for the
Champlain Bridge at Island Park Dr